Oat and Mandarin Facial Cleanser
150ml aluminium tin
Our exceptional organic facial cleanser contains two important ingredients:
- castor oil
Mandarin essential oil has a high vitamin, nutrient and antioxidant content, soothes damaged skin, revives the complexion and provides detoxifying effects.
We provide a mini spoon with our cleanser made from biodegradable, compostable birchwood.
- Oatmeal is:
- naturally rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants as well as lipids which maintain the skin's protective barrier
- provides long lasting hydration for the skin
- Castor oil is:
- anti-ageing and helps reduce wrinkles
- keeps skin young looking, radiant and healthy
- Mandarin essential oil is anti-ageing, rejuvenating and brightening.
- Suitable for all skin types and gentle enough to remove eye make-up.
Water, oat kernel flour, coconut oil, castor oil, OliveM1000, vitamin E, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, mandarin essential oil, linalool.
How to use:
Dispense a small spoonful into your palm, massage onto either dry or damp skin on your face and neck, finishing with the eye area. Rinse a facecloth in warm water and gently remove the cleanser. Finish by splashing your face with warm water.
Follow with either Puremess Rejuvenating or Revitalising face creams or Nourishing facial oil.
£9.50 plastic-free aluminium tin. Please refill, reuse or recycle when empty