Oat and Mandarin Facial Cleanser
Our exceptional facial cleanser contains two important ingredients:
- castor oil
- Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and skin healing properties whilst castor oil is anti-microbial, moisturising and is particularly impressive in treating skin conditions such as psoriasis and acne.
Mandarin essential oil has a high vitamin, nutrient and antioxidant content, soothes damaged skin, revives the complexion and provides detoxifying effects.
We provide a mini spoon with our cleanser made from biodegradable, compostable birchwood and an organic muslin cloth created by a ladies cooperative in Kerala, India.
- Oatmeal is:
- naturally rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants as well as lipids which maintain the skin's protective barrier
- provides long lasting hydration for the skin
- Castor oil is:
- anti-aging and helps reduce wrinkles
- keeps skin young looking, radiant and healthy
- Mandarin essential oil is anti-aging, rejuvenating and brightening.
- Suitable for all skin types and gentle enough to remove eye make-up.
Water, oat kernel flour, coconut oil, castor oil, OliveM1000, vitamin E, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, mandarin essential oil, linalool.
How to use:
Dispense a small spoonful into your palm, massage onto either dry or damp skin on your face and neck, finishing with the eye area. Rinse the 100% organic cloth in warm water and gently remove the cleanser. Finish by splashing your face with warm water.
Follow with either Puremess Rejuvenating or Revitalising face creams or Nourishing facial oil.