This product is currently sold out.
50ml biodegradable cardboard tube. Please compost when empty.
- What's inside
- How to use
Our muscle balm has a base of organic beeswax, cocoa butter, almond and tamanu oils. It works amazingly well on strained, tired muscles and it's anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from over-use or injury.
The blend of 4 different essential oils have been carefully chosen for their therapeutic effects including the reduction of pain, inflammation, spasms and swelling.
Added bonus: reduces the pain and itch of insect bites!
• Cocoa butter for reducing inflammation and moisturising the skin
• Tamanu oil is easily absorbed and draws the essential oils into the muscles
• Peppermint and eucalyptus for reducing muscular aches and pains, spasms, sciatica and abdominal cramps.
• Rosemary is antispasmodic, will ease muscular aches and pains, and can help with rheumatism and arthritis.
• Lavender for calming muscular spasms and contractions and will reduce muscular tension due to stress.
Sweet almond oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, tamanu oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender and rosemary essential oils and therefore limonene, geraniol and linalool
- Apply to sore, aching muscle as many times as required throughout the day and before bedtime.