These little bath teas make great eco-gifts and stocking stuffers! Super easy to make and completely waste-free. Feel free to play around with the ingredients to your taste, substituting the dried flowers and essential oils.
- 1 cup oat flour (you can blend dry oats in your blender)
- 1/4 cup dried lavender buds (swap for rose buds, chamomile flowers etc if preferred)
- 2 - 3 tbsp cocoa butter shaved
- 10 – 15 drops lavender essential oil (swap for geranium, chamomile etc if preferred)
- empty biodegradable tea bags
- glass jar to store your finished tea bags
- In a large bowl, blend all of your ingredients together
- Fill a tea bag with the blend. Depending on how much you fill it, you can make 6 to 8 large teabags with this recipe.
- To use, run the tea bag under the tap whilst it’s running. Float the teabag in the bath and enjoy!
P.S. Gift in a pretty clip-top jar and ribbon!
Please note: Ingredients are available in small quantities on Amazon